Aspect Magnet Technologies has completed multiple installations of its deskside, compact M2 MRI systems for use in preclinical imaging.
Each installation was completed in less than a week, and the compact M2 MRI machine is used for preclinical imaging, capable of internal shielding, said the Netanya, Israel based company.
Users of the M2 MRI system now include researchers at:
- Molecular Imaging Center, Torino University in Torino, Italy;
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School in Boston;
- Biological Imaging Center, Beckman Institute, California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, Calif.;
- Center for In Vivo Microscopy, Duke University in Durham, N.C.;
- Center for Human Nutrition, University of California, Los Angeles;
- Department of Biological Regulation, The Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel; and
- Unit of biotechnology and bioengineering, Laval University in Quebec City, Quebec.
Aspect added that it will be showcasing its M2 MRI system at the upcoming World Molecular Imaging Congress, Sept. 8-11 in Kyoto, Japan.