Carestream Molecular Imaging, a division of Carestream Health, revealed new dealer partnerships and new global customers at last week’s World Molecular Imaging Conference in Nice, France.
New dealer partners in Europe and the Middle East include BioNova Cientifica in Abato, Spain; Biosense in Milan, Italy; Csertex KFT in Budapest, Hungary; and TransOrient Trading in Gaza, Palestine, according to Carestream Molecular.
“We intend to significantly increase our international efforts and expect to achieve continued growth and expansion into new markets,” said John DelliSanti, president of Carestream Molecular.
The company said its European dealer network is looking to increasing the presence of its optical molecular imaging systems and fluorescent imaging agents to pharmaceutical companies and research institutions.
Carestream Molecular said its partners, such as Advanced Molecular Vision in Colsterworth, England, BioTech in Praha, Czech Republic, Csertex and Metis Biyoteknoloji in Macunköy, Turkey, have been instrumental in its recent customer contracts at the following European institutions:
- Charles University of Prague
- Ege University School of Medicine, Tulay Aktas Oncology Hospital
- Humboldt Universität Berlin
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences’ Institute of Experimental Medicine
- Imperial College London’s Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology
- Institute for Molecular Pathology
- Istanbul University Department of Molecular Biology
- Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine
- University of Debrecen’s Department of Physiology
- University of Dundee’s Division of Molecular Physiology
- University of Edinburgh’s MRC Centre for Inflammation Research