The Molecular Imaging and Contrast Agent Database (MICAD) has uploaded 11 agents.
The PET agents are:
- [11C]DPA-713 and [18F]PBR06, which both targets peripheral benzodiazepine receptor (PBR), also known as translocator protein (TSPO)
- [18F]AV-45, which targets ß-amyloid peptide
- [18F]FB-RMSH, which targets melanocortin-1 (MC-1) receptor (MC1R)
The SPECT agents are:
- 123I-Nicotinamide, which targets gastrin/cholecystokinin-2 receptor (CCK-2R)
- 99mTc-HYNIC-cyclo-MG1, which targets gastrin/cholecystokinin-2 receptor (CCK-2R)
The MRI agents are:
- Gd-DOTA-R832, which targets vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1)
- Gd-DTPA-g-R826, which targets phosphatidylserine
- USPIO-PHO, which targets ß-amyloid peptide
- VCAM-1-PFC-19mF which targets vascular cell adhesion molecule-1 (VCAM-1)
The optical agent is:
- Avas12a1-IRDye800, which targets vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-2 (VEGFR-2)
The MICAD database currently lists 805 agents and is developed by the National Center for Biotechnology Information at the National Institutes of Health.