Nov. 27, 8:30-10:00 a.m. | E353A
This session is designed to help participants sort through the different technologies and detector configurations available for molecular imaging of the breast and also demonstrates the potential for the technology in both diagnostic and screening environments.
• Maryellen L. Giger, PhD, University of Chicago
• Andrew Karellas, PhD, University of Massachusetts, Worcester
• Michael K. O'Connor, PhD, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
• Lawrence MacDonald, PhD, University of Washington, Seattle
• Wendie A. Berg, MD, PhD, University of Pittsburgh