Premier Purchasing Partners of San Diego has awarded new imaging contracts for diagnostic imaging products and point-of-sale service agreements.
The contracts, effective as of Oct. 1, will be available to acute and continuum of care members of the Premier healthcare alliance.
Contracts were awarded to the following companies, for the following categories:
- Bone densitometry: GE Healthcare;
- Cardiovascular imaging: GE, Philips Medical Systems and Toshiba America Medical Systems;
- CT: GE, Philips and Toshiba;
- General Radiography: FujiFilm Medical Systems USA, GE, Philips, Quantum Medical Imaging, Swissray and Toshiba;
- MRI: GE and Philips;
- Mammography: GE;
- Molecular imaging (nuclear medicine and PET/CT): GE and Philips; and
- Ultrasound: GE, Philips and Toshiba.
Premier serves 1,700 hospitals and more than 47,000 other healthcare sites.