The Synapse MU 3.0 from Fujifilm Medical Systems U.S.A. has been certified a complete EHR and 2011/2012 compliant by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology (CCHIT).
CCHIT is part of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT—Authorized Testing and Certification Bodies (ONC-ATCB) program. Clinical quality measures to which the Synapse RIS has been certified with Synapse MU 3.0 include:
- NQF0013 - Hypertension: Blood Pressure Management
- NQF0024 - Youth Weight Assessment
- NQF0027 - Tobacco Use Cessation
- NQF0028 - Preventive Care: Tobacco Use Assessment and Cessation
- NQF0038 - Childhood Immunization Status
- NQF0041 - Influenza Immunization
- NQF0052 - Use of Imaging Study: Low Back Pain
- NQF0061 - Diabetic Patients with elevated mmhg V140/90
- NQF0421 - Adult Weight Screening
ONC-ATCB 2011/2012 certification conferred by CCHIT does not represent an endorsement of the certified EHR technology by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services nor does it guarantee the receipt of incentive payments, according to Fujifilm.