Carestream Health has signed contracts for its Kodak Carestream PACS and RIS solutions with several healthcare facilities around the world.
Some facilities also purchased Kodak information management services for management of images and data, DR and CR systems or professional services for network design, systems integration, data migration and other services, according to Carestream.
The following are some of the healthcare facilities that have placed orders for Carestream products:
- AUSL Bologna in Italy ordered PACS for 14 locations and information management services.
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center in Ohio ordered information management and data migration services.
- Ichinomiya Municipal Hospital in Japan ordered PACS and RIS.
- Istituti Ortopedici Rizzoli in Italy ordered a PACS upgrade and professional services.
- Mater Health Services in Australia ordered PACS with advanced 3D and mammography options as well as information management services.
- Region Sealand in Denmark ordered optional RIS mammography software.
- University of Rochester Medical Center in N.Y. ordered PACS archive storage.