Carestream Health has signed contracts for its Kodak Carestream RIS/PACS platforms and associated medical imaging and information management products with several healthcare facilities in the United States.
The healthcare providers that recently placed orders for Carestream Health’s products include:
- Cornell University Health Services in Ithaca, N.Y., ordered a Carestream RIS/PACS and a Kodak Directview DR 3500;
- Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare in St. Paul, Minn., ordered a Carestream RIS/PACS;
- Lockport Memorial Hospital in Lockport, N.Y., and Inter-Community Memorial Hospital in Newfane, N.Y., ordered a Kodak Carestream PACS;
- Mercy Health Partners in Toledo, Ohio, purchased additional licenses for Kodak Carestream Enterprise Information Management and an additional EMC Centera storage archive;
- San Joaquin General Hospital in French Camp, Calif., ordered a Carestream RIS/PACS and Kodak Directview CR Systems;
- Stevens Community Medical Center in Morris, Minn., ordered a Carestream PACS workstation with a DVD output device; and
- University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, Iowa, purchased additional licenses for Carestream Enterprise Information Management, two Carestream PACS workstations and additional IBM storage.