CoActiv Medical has inked a number of new contracts for installs of its software and systems for hospitals and imaging centers. Agreements have been finalized for installs at the following facilities:
- Putnam Hospital Center, Carmel, N.Y., a HealthQuest Affiliate;
- New Milford Hospital, New Milford, Conn., a Member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Healthcare System;
- Bradley Memorial Hospital, Southington, Conn.;
- West Hernando Diagnostic & MRI Center, Spring Hill, Fla.;
- Newtown Diagnostic Imaging Center, Newtown, Conn.;
- Medical Imaging Center, Rocky Hill, Conn.; and
- New Britain MRI at New Britain General Hospital, New Britain, Conn.
CoActiv's main offerings include EXAM-PACS, EXAM-Vault for archive storage, EXAM-Filer for burning studies and data on CD, and EXAM-Sender, a patent pending, web-based application that instantly transmits exams, voice clips, reports and other information.