Eastman Kodak has recently signed contracts for its KODAK CARESTREAM Radiology and KODAK CARESTREAM Information Management Solutions at assorted U.S. healthcare facilities. Some facilities also purchased KODAK services to facilitate network design and perform data migration. The facilities include:
- Heartland Regional Medical Hospital (Marion, Ill.) ordered a KODAK CARESTREAM PACS and CARESTREAM Information Management Solutions;
- Madison County Memorial Hospital (Winterset, Iowa) ordered a KODAK CARESTREAM PACS and Kodak’s Network Design and Data Migration Services;
- Orthopaedic Center of the Rockies (Fort Collins, Colo.) ordered a KODAK CARESTREAM PACS;
- University of Illinois (Urbana, Ill.) ordered a KODAK CARESTREAM PACS, CARESTREAM Hosted Information Management and Kodak’s Data Migration services; and
- Via Health Network (Wayne, N.Y.) ordered CARESTREAM RIS and CARESTREAM PACS, CARESTREAM Information Management Solutions and two KODAK DIRECTVIEW CR 975 Systems.
Eclipsys Corporation announced that Harrison Medical Center of Bremerton, Wash., has signed an agreement to implement Sunrise Clinical Manager in support of key patient safety initiatives designed to improve its care delivery across the organization. Harrison Medical Center will implement Eclipsys Sunrise Clinical Manager and its fully integrated modules including Sunrise Acute Care, Sunrise Emergency Care, Sunrise Critical Care, Sunrise Surgery, Sunrise Patient Acuity and Knowledge-Based Charting.
NeuroLogica Corporation, a neuroscience-based medical imaging company, announced that its CereTom has been installed at the Cleveland Clinic. The CereTom is a portable and wireless head and neck mobile CT scanner. Cleveland Clinic is known for its exceptional neurology department. The CereTom adds a new dimension of accessibility for its patients, who will benefit from its mobility. The CereTom can be brought bedside into a patient's room, the intensive care unit, operating room, emergency room and is able to provide top quality images immediately to maximize the standard of care for patients.
The human resources department at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center has implemented the ImageNow document management suite from Perceptive Software to help manage records more efficiently and provide nursing managers with information more quickly, enabling them to spend more time with patients.
Virginia Hospital Center has inked a deal with Siemens Medical Solutions to implement its workflow-engineered health information solution, Soarian. Soarian's workflow management tools will enable the facility to re-engineer processes throughout the entire healthcare continuum to help drive organizational efficiencies, address patient safety initiatives and enhance clinical decision-making.