GE Healthcare IT has reported that its maternal–child departmental application, Centricity Perinatal, continues to expand its customer base, adding 12 new customer implementations since January.
The company said the new Centricity Perinatal-equipped hospitals and health systems include:
- Brookwood Medical Center in Alabama.;
- Carolinas Healthcare System in N.C.;
- Fairview Health Services in Minnesota.;
- Gunderson Lutheran Medical Center in Wisconsin;
- Midwest Regional in Oklahoma.; and
- Wellstar Health Systems in Georgia.
According to GE, the Centricity Perinatal Clinical Information System supports documentation of mothers and infants throughout the perinatal care continuum. The company added that it is planning to release an updated version (6.9.0).