Infinitt North America, a developer of web-based electronic imaging and information management solutions, reported that its 2009 sales volume in the United States has exceeded its sales volume for any two consecutive quarters to date.
The Philipsburg, N.J.-based company offers a Web-based RIS/PACS that supports radiology, cardiology, mammography, advanced visualization and more on a single/common database.
Recent contracts signed by the company include:
• 611 MRI CT in Altoona, Pa.;
• Beaver Valley Hospital in Beaver, Utah;
• Dr. Grapple & Walker in Plainview, N.Y.;
• Encino Hospital in Encino, Calif.;
• Hand Surgery and Specialty Orthopedic Centers in Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.;
• Hubbard Regional Hospital in Webster, Mass.;
• Marlette Community Hospital in Marlette, Mich.;
• Medical Arts Radiology in Long Island, N.Y.;
• Milford Hospital in Milford, Utah;
• Northeast Medical Services in San Francisco;
• Peninsula Imaging in San Mateo, Calif.;
• Rahway Hospital in Rahway, N.J.;
• St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center in Paterson, N.J.;
• Toledo Clinic in Toledo, Ohio; and
• Western NY MRI in Buffalo, N.Y.