Perhaps in a move to show the worth of its health unit which is currently up for possible sale, Eastman Kodak Company this week announced an assortment of contracts for its KODAK CARESTREAM Radiology systems and KODAK CARESTREAM Information Management system at facilities throughout the U.S. and Canada. The company has also reported CR and DR system sales to a number of facilities including Columbia New York Presbyterian.
Below are facilities that have placed orders for KODAK digital medical imaging and information systems:
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Schaumburg, Ill. purchased a KODAK CARESTREAM PACS and KODAK CARESTREAM Enterprise Information Management for Eastern Regional Medical Center, in Philadelphia, Pa.;
- Columbia New York Presbyterian ordered five KODAK CR 975 Systems;
- Denver Health ordered four KODAK DIRECTVIEW CR 975 Systems, four KODAK DIRECTVIEW CR 850 Systems and one KODAK DIRECTVIEW Long-Length Imaging System;
- DOSHI Diagnostic Imaging Services in Hicksville, N.Y. ordered upgrades to KODAK CARESTREAM Enterprise Information Management for its New York and Florida locations;
- Laredo Medical Center based in Laredo, Texas ordered a KODAK CARESTREAM PACS along with eight KODAK DIRECTVIEW CR 825, CR 850 and CR 975 Systems;
- Mercy Health Partners of Toledo, Ohio ordered a KODAK CARESTREAM PACS, KODAK CARESTREAM Enterprise Information Management and data migration services;
- Des Moines, Iowa-based Mercy Medical Center ordered KODAK CARESTREAM PACS, CARESTREAM Enterprise Information Management, as well as network services and data migration services from KODAK Professional Services;
- North Shore Health Systems in Manhasset, N.Y. purchased eight KODAK CR Systems;
- Oakwood Healthcare System in Dearborn, Mich. purchased a KODAK CR 975, KODAK CR 850 and a DRYVIEW 8900 Laser Imaging System for Oakwood Heritage, in Taylor, Mich., and a CR 975 and three CR 850 systems for Oakwood Southshore, Trenton, Mich.
- Pioneers Medical Center of Meeker, Colo. purchased a KODAK DIRECTVIEW Web Distribution System and a KODAK CR 850 System;
- Mobile, Ala.-based Providence Hospital purchased 13 KODAK DIRECTVIEW CR 975, CR 850 and CR 825 Systems;
- Rochester Radiology Associates, P.C. in Rochester, N.Y. ordered KODAK CARESTREAM Radiology Solutions including KODAK CARESTREAM RIS and KODAK CARESTREAM PACS, KODAK CARESTREAM Enterprise Information Management along with KODAK Secure Email Services and KODAK CR Systems;
- In Charleston, S.C., Roper St. Francis HealthCare purchased a KODAK DIRECTVIEW DR 7500 System equipped with an optional second detector for its Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital in Charleston;
- Trinity Health located in Davenport, Iowa purchased six KODAK CR 975 and CR 825 Systems as well as KODAK DRYVIEW 8900 Laser Imaging Systems; and
- Finally, independent healthcare facilities in the Province of Ontario, Canada, ordered 21 KODAK CR Systems, which were partially funded by the provincial government.