Eastman Kodak Co.'s Health Imaging Group has been busy deploying its integrated RIS/PACS suite, which recently became available in the United States, and its Kodak DirectView PACS System 5. The company said it has inked contracts with more than 70 U.S. facilities for its medical image and information system.
Practices that have recently chosen Kodak's image and information management technology include:
- Rochelle Community Hospital, Rochelle, Ill.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital, Sulphur, La.
- St. Clair Hospital, Pittsburgh, Penn.
- Valley View Hospital, Glenwood Springs, Colo.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center, Elk City, Okla.
- Borg Imaging, Rochester, N.Y.