Kodak's Health Group has signed contracts with more than 70 European and U.S. healthcare institutions for its RIS/PACS suite and enterprise information management systems including the new Kodak DirectView PACS System 5.
Kodak reported that many customers have also chosen Kodak's Professional Services to design and implement their network and manage the migration of their data from their legacy PACS.
The following European facilities recently made the choice to purchase a Kodak RIS/PACS system:
- The Assistance Publique/Hôpitaux de Paris Group, France
- Università Cattolica, Policlinico Gemelli, Italy
- Codira, Germany
- ASISA, Spain
- Clinique Universitaire UCL Saint Luc in Brussels, Belgium
- Stavanger University Hospital, Stavanger Hospital Trust, Norway
- Hereford County Hospital, Hereford, England
- Kennemer Gasthuis Haarlem, The Netherlands