MedSeek, a provider of Enterprise eHealth services, has gained 17 software and consulting projects with new and existing hospital customers during third quarter of 2007. The hospital organizations have selected the company’s software solutions and/or strategic consulting and marketing services, according to MedSeek.
The following new enterprise eHealth customers selected the Birmingham, Ala.-based MedSeek for its patient, employee and/or clinical portal services:
- Adventist Health System in Winter Park, Fla.;
- Calvert Memorial Hospital in Prince Frederick, Md.;
- Community General Hospital in Syracuse, N.Y.;
- El Centro Regional Medical Center in El Centro, Calif.;
- Good Samaritan Hospital in Los Angeles;
- Hamilton Health Sciences in Hamilton, Ontario; and
- HealthQuest (formerly known as Vassar Brothers Medical Center) in
MedSeek said it will provide consulting services for eHealth strategic planning and interactive marketing services for the organizations:
- Berkshire Health Systems in Pittsfield, Mass.;
- East Jefferson General Hospital in Metairie, La.;
- Little Company of Mary Hospital & Health Care Centers in Evergreen Park, Ill.;
- Mission Hospital in Asheville, N.C.;
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center in Wilmington, N.C.; and
- Texas Health Resources in Dallas.