NaviNet has unveiled its portal-based NaviNet EMR and NaviNet PM technologies, which provide EMR and practice management integrated with health plan communications via NaviNet’s multi-payor web portal, NaviNet Insurer Connect.
This unified patient information management (UPIM) package offers healthcare providers and professionals administrative, financial and clinical workflows within a physician practice from a secure website. The UPIM combo lets medical office professionals manage patient data and office processes from one access point, according to NaviNet, based in Cambridge, Mass. The UPIM software offers an online location from which to manage aspects of the medical office, and to connect with health plans, patients and healthcare service providers.
NaviNet EMR and NaviNet PM are hosted and managed by NaviNet, which noted that its EMR is CCHIT-certified, and its technologies are HIPAA-compliant.
NaviNet EMR and NaviNet PM features and benefits include:
- Integration with health plan transactions and data.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
- Full compliance and certification: NaviNet EMR is CCHIT-certified and enables providers to qualify for e-prescribing and PQRI incentives.
- Security: Both solutions are supported by NaviNet’s security architecture and model with role-based access control, audit trail and monitoring and 128 bit SSL encryption.
- Functionality: NaviNet EMR features include: medical history, clinical summary, eprescriptions, clinical reminders, patient management and education, key performance indicators, orders and results management, as well as data mining reports.