Tailoring its new suite to focus more on radiation oncology, D3 Radiation Planning has changed its name to D3 Radiation Oncology Solutions.
The company's new suite includes:
• D3 Radiation Oncology Pathways, which provides treatment recommendations for individual patient presentations in a web-based interactive decision support tool;
• D3 Quality Assurance and Peer Review programs, to help achieve American College of Radiology or American College of Radiation Oncology accreditation and quality and patient safety;
• Flexible options for treatment planning, including on-demand dosimetry and other positions;
• Clinical training of advanced technology and post-training validation and peer review; and
• Commissioning, either fully outsourced or facilitated, for data collection and modeling, acceptance testing and technology.
Pittsburgh-based D3 Radiation Oncology Solutions presented its new suite at the annual meeting for the American Society of Radiation Oncology between Oct. 31 and Nov. 2 in San Diego.