Orthocrat has seen 50 installs so far this year with 11 of the facilities recently selecting the company's TraumaCad, a system for digital Orthopedic planning. TraumaCad offers web-driven, thin-client architecture, and the ability to integrate well with a PACS or dedicated orthopedic management software, the company said.
Austin Radiological Associates (ARA) in Texas, a multi-modality, multi-site radiology practice is one such facility that has selected Orthocrat. ARA has integrated the system with Fuji's Synapse PACS.
Other recent TraumaCad installations include:
- Alabama Sports Medicine and Orthopaedics, Ala., with integration to an Eclipses PACS;
- Orthopedic Associates, LLC, Colo., with integration to an E-trauma system;
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Pa. ,with integration to a Fuji PACS;
- Cox Health, Mo., with integration to a Philips PACS;
- Dartmouth Hitchcock, N.H., with integration to an IDX PACS;
- East Texas Medical Center, Texas, with integration to a Fuji PACS;
- Lenox Hill Hospital, N.Y., with integration to a Fuji PACS;
- Presbyterian Hospital of Plano, Texas, with integration to a Fuji PACS; and
- Rose Medical Center, Colo., with integration to a Fuji PACS