Picis, an Ingenix company, has added 29 U.S. healthcare facilities to the list of clients using its Lynx revenue management software for the emergency department. Deployments were completed during the second quarter, according to Wakefield, Mass.-based Picis.
Lynx revenue management tools focus on coding and reimbursements for emergency and clinical care, according to the company. Picis' E/Point software-as-a-service product captures procedure charges and calculates facility visit-levels as part of a healthcare provider’s clinical documentation processes.
E/Point integrates with Picis ED PulseCheck, which enables EDs and hospital leadership to tie clinical documentation in ED PulseCheck with E/Point’s coding and charging for ED services, according to the company.
Recently completed client installations include:
- Catholic Health Initiatives, a faith-based health organization with headquarters in Denver, which went live with E/Point at nine hospitals in Kentucky, Nebraska and North Dakota.
- DeKalb Medical Center, a nonprofit health system based in Decatur, Ga., with three hospital campuses, which deployed Lynx E/Point at its North Decatur and North Hillandale facilities.
- Grady Health System, an Atlanta-based nonprofit health system, which installed E/Point at Grady Memorial Hospital.
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, a private, nonprofit acute-care hospital in Greeneville, Tenn.
- Mount Vernon Hospital, a 228-bed community-based teaching hospital in Mount Vernon, N.Y.