Nov. 26, 8:30-10:00 a.m. | E450B
This interactive session will demonstrate barriers to effective error disclosure and help participants develop strategies for disclosing radiological errors to referring physicians, patients and families. It includes didactic presentations by clinician scholars and live enactments between trained personnel and participants.
• Stephen Brown, MD, University Hospital, Augusta, Ga.
• Constance Lehman, MD, PhD, University of Washington, Seattle
• Thomas Gallagher, MD, University of Washington, Seattle
• David Browning, MSW, Children’s Hospital Boston
• Joseph Tashjian, MD, St. Paul Radiology, St. Paul, Minn.