Tuesday, Nov. 27, 4:30-6:00 p.m. | E350
Speakers review the physics and practical aspects of breast ultrasound, introduce emerging trends in elasticity imaging and present clinical applications of conventional and whole-breast ultrasound.
- Maryellen L. Giger, PhD, The University of Chicago Medicine
- Andrew Karellas, PhD, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester
- Paul L. Carson, PhD, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor
- Timothy J. Hall, PhD, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison
- Wendie A. Berg, MD, PhD, Magee-Women’s Hospital, Pittsburgh