Communication failures for diagnostic imaging results can have serious consequences for patient care–and can result in costly medical malpractice cases.
The goal of this webinar is to: (1) discuss how radiologists can be freed from unproductive contact attempts, creating more time to focus on clinical tasks that are higher value; and (2) share a new service methodology that streamlines the communication between referring physicians, radiologists, and patients.
- Streamline Provider Consultations: Expedite provider to provider communications based on case priorities, ultimately improving turnaround times for diagnostic imaging results.
- Increase Patient Engagement: Achieve mandated delivery timelines for follow-up results delivery.
- Adopt ACR/JCAHO Best Practices: Deploying workflow rules on case urgency, response times, and case documentation.
- Grow Patient Volumes: Help ensure follow-up exams are performed through multi-channel reminders and notifications for patients.
- Grow Referral Base Volumes: Develop business strategies to lead in clinical management, education, research, and national best practices.
- Chiefs of Radiology/Radiologists
- Hospital/Health System Administrators: CEOs, CIOs, CMIOs, and CTOs
- Radiology/Imaging Administrators
- Radiology Service Line Directors
- Healthcare IT/Clinical Informatics Professionals
Nicole Wichlei is an experienced Senior Healthcare Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital and health care industry. She is a business development professional, skilled in Process Quality Improvement, Customer Service Operations, Workflow Management, Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS), RIS, and Health Information Exchange. Ms. Wichlei is a graduate of Florida State University.