The digitization of pathology is inevitable and Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust has been at the forefront of the revolution. A leading edge pilot in neuropathology is fueling an appetite for a much wider digital adoption, that will speed up reporting, provide greater intelligence, join-up care and allow pathologists to carry out their work much more efficiently.
Daniel du Plessis, MBChB, Consultant Neuropathologist and Clinical Lead from the Department of Cellular Pathology discusses how wider digital adoption will speed up reporting, provide greater intelligence, join-up care and allow pathologists to carry out their work more efficiently.
Topics discussed include:
- Digital pathology enables access to all cancer care images and provides a complete patient record
- Proven benefits of digital pathology for primary diagnosis
- Cost savings realized from digital pathology
- Time savings with MDT meetings and Tumor Boards
- Digital pathology as an extension of your radiology PACS
Stay tuned for the Q&A session following the presentation.