The American College of Cardiology’s (ACC) PINNACLE Network and Paragon Health are teaming up this fall to offer a six-part webinar series focused on "Advancing the Business of Cardiovascular (CV) Care."
The webinars, all of which will take place from 4-5 p.m. EST, will feature key healthcare and/or physician leaders addressing hot topics related to the evolving models of CV practice. The series is designed for healthcare providers regardless of practice setting, and include these topics:
- Physician-Hospital Alignment: The Fundamentals of Integration—Learn about current integration models and trends and hear from experts on the elements necessary for a successful integration. (Sept. 7)
- Integration is not Alignment: Constructing Sustainable Models—Hear from experts on the common obstacles to sustaining integration and alignment and gain insight into best practices. (Sept. 22)
- Effective Governance: Best Practices in Decision-Making—Learn more about the basic tenets of sound practice in both private and integrated settings and hear from leaders on the challenges and best practices associated with transitioning from private to integrated models. (Oct. 4)
- Cardiovascular Service Line: Building a Foundation for Success—Understand the key elements for achieving alignment across the hospital and practice to bridge siloes and transform from a product line to a CV enterprise. (Oct. 18)
- Private Practice Success Strategies: How to Optimize Revenue Cycle Management—Focus on the best practices necessary for developing a meaningful revenue cycle management function within physician practices and learn what common pitfalls to avoid. (Nov. 8)
- Aligning Incentives Through Co-Management Models—Understand the key elements of clinical co-management structures through case study presentations and expert commentary. (Nov. 29)
For more information and to register, go to CardioSource.org/webinars.