The new version of Carestream Health’s Digital Dashboard that includes proactive notification for system events via email or text messaging will be available globally June 19.
The dashboard, which supports Carestream RIS/PACS and Carestream Information Management Solutions, offers system administrators a way to monitor equipment performance, storage utilization and user volumes remotely, the company said. The digital dashboard also enables administrators to verify network communication of other vendors’ devices.
Carestream said its digital dashboard enhancements include:
- The ability radiology and PACS administrators to receive user-configurable email or text message alerts for issues ranging from disk space and table space thresholds to disruptions in network connectivity. The preferences can be changed and notifications can be sent to other users when the primary administrator is out of the office. Administrators can also opt to receive on-screen notifications.
- An enhanced user interface presents information in a more convenient format and allows maintenance checklists to be managed separately for each server.
- Dashboard updates, training and feedback sessions, and product news can be delivered directly to the administrator’s desktop via an icon that changes color.
- RIS reports are now available (in addition to PACS reports) so administrators can easily view snapshots of exam progress and other workflow characteristics.
- Optional integration of the IBM Lotus Sametime module with the dashboard allows administrators to instantly communicate with radiologists, physicians and other system users.