Agfa HealthCare’s HeartStation ECG Management System has been fully installed at Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton, Mass. The system is a comprehensive data management solution that automates the processing and storage of electrocardiograms (ECGs). HeartStation provides the hospital’s physicians, technicians, and clinical staff with timely access to secure ECG exams and reports from any point on the enterprise network. The HeartStation solution also can be installed as an application for smaller medical practices. Last week installation, configuration, and staff training was completed on schedule at Caritas Good Samaritan.
NovaRad signed contracts with four hospitals and a diagnostic center in Louisiana to install NovaPACS, bringing the total number of Louisiana facilities using the system for image management to 10. The new facilities include:
- 52-bed West Carroll Memorial Hospital in Oak Grove;
- 57-bed Franklin Medical Center in Winnsboro (facilitated by iPro);
- 153-bed Teche Regional Medical Center in Morgan City;
- 159-bed Minden Medical Center in Minden; and
- Laborde Diagnostics, a full-service outpatient radiology center in Lafayette.