Evolving Concepts in Screening Mammography: National and International Perspectives
Thursday, Dec. 2, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
The session is providing an overview of the screening mammography recommendations in the U.S. and sharing screening challenges and recommendations in other parts of the world.
- Mary Mahoney, MD, director of breast imaging, University of Cincinnati;
- Linda J. Warren, MD, professor, University of British Columbia in Vancouver;
- Nicholas M. Perry, MD, clinical director, London Breast Institute;
- Tamar Sella, MD, radiology oncology, breast imaging center, Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem;
- Jie Li, MD, Beijing Cancer Hospital.