NDS Surgical Imaging (NDSsi) has received the FDA's 510(k) clearance for ZeroWire Duo, a class II medical-grade wireless high-definition (HD) video technology for minimally-invasive surgery, gastrointestinal and interventional suites.
The San Jose, Calif.-based company said its features of the ZeroWire Duo HD video transmission system include:
- Memory-enabled pairing system that makes installation;
- Medical grade image quality with HD video (1080p60);
- Designed and tested in accordance with applicable standards to not interfere with other equipment in the operating room (OR);
- Signal reliability by virtue of UWB radio technology; and
- Interfaces with other image sources and surgical monitors in the OR.