ORLANDO—Harris has unveiled a new family of technological tools that provide clinicians with access to a wide variety of medical and patient information in operating room environments and other healthcare situations at the 2008 HIMSS conference.
Using advanced multi-viewer technology, the systems also allow medical personnel to conference with other specialists.
The Harris family of multi-viewer offerings includes:
- Predator II series for multi-image display in facilities that require a compact, scalable monitoring architecture;
- Predator HD Series, display sources in HD when a small footprint is needed;
- FusionPro+ series, designed for environments where configuration of multiple input sources is required for centralized monitoring;
- The modular Neo SuiteView, which allows users to create a customized, system-wide monitoring solution tailored to their operation; and
- Centrio, a system that combines graphics, along with integrated test and measurement tools.
Jim Traficant, vice president of Harris Healthcare Solutions, said that the company has combined Harris IT enterprise systems and its broadcast solutions to create situational awareness and intelligence in the operating room—at the point of care.