Health Imaging will host a series of free virtual conferences focused on effective solutions and strategies to meet the economic, informatics and regulatory needs of imaging stakeholders.
The first conference, scheduled for Sept. 14, will address the following topics:
- Meaningful Use and Its Impact on Medical Imaging: Part 1
- How Healthcare Reform is Affecting Radiology
- Radiology Renovation: How to Make Your Practice Appeal to Patients (and Referrers)
- Integrating Images: Radiology, Cardiology and Other Ologies
- Top 10 Health IT Advances You Should Know About
The conference will feature live presentations and chat, interactive discussions and a virtual exhibit floor.
Expert panelists for the inaugural conference are Arun Krishnaraj, MD, MPH, clinical fellow in abdominal imaging and intervention, Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston; Pam Kassing, MS, senior director of health policy at the American College of Radiology in Washington, D.C.; Mony Weschler, MA, director of clinical ancillary informatics at Montefiore Medical Center in New York City; Steve Forthuber, executive vice president and chief operating officer of RadNet in Baltimore; and Michael W. Davis, managing director, The Advisory Board Company in Washington, D.C.
Future virtual conferences are scheduled for Oct. 12 and Nov. 16.
The Health Imaging virtual conference series is sponsored by GE Healthcare, PeerVue, PACSHealth, Voyant Health and KLAS.
To register, please click here.