Molecular Imaging: Ultrasound
Monday, Nov. 29, 3:00 - 4:00 PM
Speakers are presenting six studies related to ultrasound in molecular imaging, including:
• Contrast-enhanced ultrasound for evaluation of anti-angiogenic treatment;
• In vivo ultrasound-mediated gene delivery;
• Use of targeted and coated microbubbles to characterize breast cancer xenografts;
• Ultrasound contrast monitoring of tumor vasculature;
• Carotid plaque imaging; and
• Temporal tumor angiogenic marker assessment.
Speaker Information is:
- King C. Li, MD, director of molecular imaging program, Methodist Hospital in Houston; and
- Robert Frederick Mattrey, MD, professor of radiology, University of California, San Diego.