Is More Better? Which and How Much Imaging in Radiation Oncology?
Wednesday, Dec. 1, 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
Imaging in radiation oncology is increasing in frequency and complexity with various purposes and goals. The speakers are addressing economic, workflow, radiation dose and patient care considerations related to imaging and offering strategies for the development of a balanced imaging model.
- Nina A. Mayr, MD, department of radiation oncology, Ohio State University in Columbus;
- John C. Breneman, MD, radiation oncology, University of Cincinnati Barrett Cancer Center;
- Minesh P. Mehta, MD, chairman, human oncology, University of Wisconsin, Madison;
- Anca Ligia Grosu, MD, department of radiation oncology, Technical University Munich in Germany;
- Dianna D. Cody, PhD, professor, imaging physics, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.