Siemens Medical Solutions and the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) Education and Research Foundation announced the recipients of the 2007 Clinical Advancement Scholarship program.
The scholarships are worth $3,000 each. The awards are granted annually to medical imaging and radiation therapy professionals who are seeking a baccalaureate or graduate degree to enhance their clinical practice skills and provide excellent patient care.
The recipients are:
- Amber Ashley, RT, is in the radiologic sciences bachelor’s degree program at Armstrong Atlantic State University in Savannah, Ga.
- Fermin Gabaldon, RT, is enrolled in the radiologic assistant post-baccalaureate certificate program at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Angelic McDonald, RT, is attending the radiologic sciences master’s degree program at Midwestern State University.
- Beverly Myer, RT, is enrolled in the radiation therapy certificate program at Grady Health Systems in Atlanta.
- Susan Norris, RT, is enrolled in the health studies bachelor’s degree program at Bay Path College in Longmeadow, Mass.
- Stinsey Thengampallil, RT, is in a health services administration bachelor’s degree program at New York City College of Technology in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Siemens has also signed on for another year as a gold-level member to support the Foundation’s Health Care Industry Advisory Council.