The Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine (SIIM) announced that it is accepting abstracts for its 2008 annual meeting, which will take place in Seattle May 15-18 next year. Interested authors are encouraged to submit abstracts for scientific papers, posters, and demonstrations, the Leesburg, Va.-based society said.
Abstract topics for the 2008 annual meeting include:
- Imaging informatics for the enterprise
- Imaging vocabularies and ontologies
- Transforming the radiological interpretation process (TRIP)
- Image acquisition/quality assurance (QA)
- Image processing
- Archive integrity and security
- Productivity and workflow
- Image distribution
- Reading room
- Infrastructure and administration
- Experiential and miscellaneous
SIIM has placed detailed information about abstract submission policies and procedures online at: http://www.siimweb.org/WorkArea/showcontent.aspx?id=2586.