Provider of diagnostic medical imaging systems, Toshiba American Medical Systems has introduced a new compact ultrasound system, the Aplio MX.
According to Tustin, Calif.-based Toshiba, the Aplio MX comes equipped with iAssist technology that gives users the ability to pre-register commonly used protocols for added convenience.
The company said its Aplio MX features will include:
- 4D imaging visualization for quality resolutions and virtual reconstructions;
- Differential Tissue Harmonic Imaging for distinct tissue definition;
- ApliPure for real-time compounding during transmitting and receiving;
- Advanced Dynamic Flow for Doppler imaging of vessels; and
- Precision Imaging for a detailed look at ultrasound images.
According to Toshiba, the system is now commercially available.