Vocada Inc. highlighted this week its newly introduced Veriphy, a comprehensive, technology-based system for Critical Test Result Management (CTRM) at the American Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA) 34th annual meeting and exposition in Las Vegas. CTRM is an enterprise strategy for enhancing patient safety, improving patient outcomes, and boosting staff productivity at hospitals.
- Veriphy, the successor to VoiceLink (the company’s first CTRM product introduced in 2004), is a complete, end-to-end CTRM solution for hospital diagnostic departments, including radiology, laboratories, and cardiology, said Peter White, CEO of Vocada.
- Veriphy encompasses:
- Policy development and implementation, including building of the physician database;
- Communications technology that verifies message receipt and automates documentation and rule compliance;
- Real-time reporting that enables benchmarking and performance evaluation; and
- Professional services to help implement best practices.
One of the new features in Veriphy is a downloadable desktop application, which enables a reporting clinician to create and send a voice message about a test result directly from his or her computer to the ordering clinician. The system automatically tracks and monitors the communication and verifies receipt of the message, the company said.
Veriphy also features a new web interface to make CTRM even easier for hospital administrators and department managers.