Health IT company Merge Healthcare has released eFilm Mobile, an extension of eFilm Workstation to provide access to worklists and studies from an iPhone or iPod Touch.
According to the Milwaukee-based company, the eFilm Mobile App connects with 3G and wireless networks allowing users to:
- Connect their iPhone to eFilm Workstations;
- Allow iPhone connections to eFilm Workstation;
- Interact with and view worklists remotely;
- View images including pan, zoom and window-level features; and
- Remotely control eFilm Workstation to have eFilm send studies to another DICOM device.