Several practices with rich meaningful use experience share their approaches, discuss challenges and provide strategies to participate in the meaningful use process with the hospital or multi-specialty practice.
When: Tuesday, Nov. 29, 12:30 to 2:00
- James T. Whitfill, MD, CIO, Scottsdale Medical Imaging in Ariz.
- David L. Weiss, MD, physician coordinator for imaging informatics, Carilion Clinic in Roanoke, Va.
- J. Raymond Geis, MD, Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants in Fort Collins, Colo.
- Steven F. Fischer, CIO, Center for Diagnostic Imaging in Minneapolis
- Alberto Goldszal, PhD, MBA, CIO, University Radiology Group in New Brunswick, N.J.