Digital pathology company DigiPath has fielded a medical advisory board in an attempt to expand international adoption of digital pathology systems.
According to DigiPath, which is based in Henderson, Nev., the board will be made up of eight pathologists, each of whom has used digital pathology for at least five years. The board is expected to include:
- Richard J. Cote, MD, chair, pathology, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami
- Steven Hinrichs, MD, chair, pathology & microbiology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha
- Thomas M. Wheeler, MD, chair, pathology & immunology, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston
- Ossama W. Tawfik, MD, PhD, vice-chair, pathology, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City
- Alexander R. Judkins, MD, pathologist-in-chief and Department Head, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Calif.
- Keith J. Kaplan, MD, CIO, Carolinas Pathology Group, N.C.
- Drazen M. Jukic, MD, PhD, chief, dermatopathology VA, associate professor, University of South Florida, Tampa
- Toby C. Cornish, MD, PhD, assistant professor, pathology, John Hopkins University, Baltimore