Carestream Health (Booth 1611) is showcasing its latest offerings in digital radiography, informatics and women’s health at the 97th Annual Meeting & Scientific Assembly of the RSNA, Nov. 27 to Dec. 2 in Chicago.
Among the Carestream products to be shown are:
- Carestream DRX-Revolution, a mobile DR imaging system with worldwide availability anticipated in mid-2012;
- Carestream Vue for Cloud-Based Services, featuring a works-in-progress portal allowing patients to access and view their own medical imaging data and share it with their physicians;
- Carestream Vue RIS/PACS options with native features that replace the need for third-party integrations. New features allow reporting complex ultrasound studies using data communicated directly from ultrasound systems;
- Carestream DRX Detector, which features multiple exposures for long-length exams; and
- Carestream Vue Mammo Workstation, which is integrated with a range of breast imaging modalities, CAD systems, archives, PACS and information systems.