Eastman Kodak has inked contracts with more than 30 healthcare facilities in Australia, China, Central America, and South America for KODAK DIRECTVIEW CR Mammography Feature for CR 850/950/975 Systems. The counties and facilities include:
- Centro de Diag del Dr. Marcos Flajzer in Argentina;
- Southern Radiology in Australia;
- CDPI Rio de Janeiro, CLINICA BORIS BERENSTEIN Recife, CLINICA CEDIMAGEM Juiz de Fora, CLINICA DELFIN Salvador, CLINICA JJS Limeira, CLINICA LUCIDO PORTELLA, RCC Campinas, CLINICA SONITEC Florianopolis, LABORATORIOS HERMES PARDINI Belo Horizonte, and CEDIC Cuiabá, UDI 25 HORAS Teresina in Brazil;
- AnHui BengBu No. 2 Hospital, Guang Xi Medical University Affiliated No. 4 Hospital, Guang Zhou Zhong Shan University Affiliated No. 2 Hospital, Shan Xi TaiYuan Central Hospital, YunNan Province Medical College Affiliated No.1 Hospital, and Wei Hai City Hospital in China;
- Asian Medical Diagnostic Center and Matilda Hospital in Hong Kong;
- Beneficencia Española en SLP y Torreon, Dres. Bañuelos en Guadalajara, Hospital Angeles México, Laboratorio Médico del Chopo, and Unidad de Radiodiagnóstico in Mexico;
- Ansae Hospital, Gochang Hospital, JinHae Saemyung Hospital, KwangJu Samsung Hospital, Soonchun Hana Hospital, and Wonkwang University Hospital in Korea;
- Clínicas Radiológicas Docati de Panamá in Panama; and
- Instituto Medico La Floresta in Venezuela.
The Midwest Center for Hematology/Oncology in Joliet, Ill., installed the MOSAIQ 1.0 from IMPAC Medical Systems. The system incorporates Microsoft SQL server, Microsoft .NET technology, a new software architecture, and a new user interface tailored specifically to oncology workflow.
n|Frame inked a three-year deal with NearMed to build and manage its technology infrastructure specially designed to deliver the company’s teleradiology services to rural hospitals. n|Frame provides NearMed with a secure networking infrastructure that allows hospitals and physician practices, especially those in outlying areas of major cities or with a limited number of trained radiologists on staff, to send extremely large digital images securely over the Internet to radiology specialists at hospitals anywhere in the world.
Catholic Healthcare Partners signed an agreement with Siemens Medical Solutions to be their sole source provider of NextGen Healthcare's electronic medical record (NextGen EMR) and enterprise practice management (NextGen EPM). Mercy Health Partners (MHP) of Toledo, Ohio, will be the first in the system to implement the NextGen systems, enabling MHP to establish a framework for interoperability across acute and ambulatory environments. Siemens and NextGen Healthcare have strategic partnership to give providers combined Siemens/NextGen offerings.
Health-IT developer Viztek announced the sale of its 850th Orex computed radiography (CR) scanner to Atlantic Radiology of Brooklyn, N.Y.