Imaging and information management system provider DR Systems has contracted with eight healthcare facilities across the U.S. to install its Unity RIS/PACS.
According to the San Diego-based company, the financial terms of the agreement total more than $2.4 million.
DR systems said its solutions will be integrated into eight regional facilities, community hospitals, women’s health facilities and ambulatory imaging centers including:
- American Diagnostics Medical in Huntington, N.Y.;
- Bloomsburg Hospital in Bloomsburg, Pa.;
- Brandenburg Diagnostic Center in Brandenburg, Ky.;
- Imaging Partners of Orange County in Orange, Calif.;
- Jewish Hospital Medical Center--Northeast in Louisville, Ky.;
- Marshall Regional Medical Center in Marshall, Texas;
- SCS Radiology in Scottsdale, Ariz.; and
- TOPS Comprehensive Breast Center in Houston.