Over the last 90 days, DR Systems Inc. has inked some $10 million in new contracts with regional medical centers and community hospitals throughout the United States.
DR's orders have come from:
- Arkansas Children's Hospital, Little Rock, Ark.
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital in Torrington, Conn.
- Edward Hospital & Health Services in Naperville, Ill.
- Howard County General Hospital of Columbia, Md.
- Samaritan Healthcare in Moses Lake, Wash.
- Williamson Medical Center in Franklin, Tenn.
The contracts are for full DR Systems PACS, which includes the Catapult Technologist QC Productivity Workstation, the Dominator Radiologist Reading Station, the DR Unified Central Server with the Guardian Archive System, and Communicator Web Server with the Web Ambassador Clinical Viewer.