MEDSEEK, a provider of enterprise portal connectivity services, has signed 15 new U.S. and Canadian hospital customers.
The Birmingham, Ala.-based company said its new clients for its enterprise-wide, consumer, patient, employee and/or clinical portal services include:
- Adena Health System in Chillicothe, Ohio, a two-hospital system that serves 10 counties in south central Ohio;
- Advocate Health Care in Oak Brook, Ill., a health system that includes eight hospitals with 3,500 beds and more than 4,600 affiliated physicians;
- Erlanger Health System in Chattanooga, Tenn., an academic teaching center affiliated with the University of Tennessee College of Medicine with 818 acute-care beds and 50 long-term care beds;
- Forrest General Hospital in Hattiesburg, Miss., a 512-bed, level II trauma center hospital and a 95-bed, acute-care community hospital;
- Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck, N.J., a 361-bed acute-care medical center;
- Miami Children's Hospital in Miami, a 289-bed specialty hospital that exclusively serves children;
- Montfort Hospital in Ottawa, Canada, a 195-bed facility that provides healthcare in French and English;
- Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth Health System in Lenexa, Kan., a health system comprised of nine hospitals with 1,892 beds and four stand-alone clinics in California, Colorado, Kansas and Montana;
- The University of Missouri Healthcare in Columbia, Mo., an academic institution with five hospitals, multiple clinics, School of Medicine, School of Nursing and School of Health Professionals;
- OU Medicine in Oklahoma City, Okla. OU Medicine consists of Oklahoma Medical Center, OU Children's Hospital, OU Physicians and OU College of Medicine;
- Watertown Area Health Services in Watertown, Wis., an independent, non-profit provider of healthcare and well-living services, the organization includes a 95-bed community hospital that serves the Watertown community;
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover, N.H., a 178-bed, acute care hospital in the seacoast region of New Hampshire and southern Maine;
- Witham Health Services in Lebanon, Ind., a community hospital that supplies three outpatient clinics.