Comanche County Memorial Hospital in Lawton, Okla., has chosen eClinicalWorks' EHR for its employed, multi-specialty physicians across 28 locations. The technology also will be offered to non-affiliated community practices.
eClinicalWorks EHR includes a preventive-care oriented technology for practices and enterprise groups, linking features via a single database. Comanche County Memorial, which uses McKesson for its in-patient system, is also utilizing eClinicalWorks Electronic Health eXchange (eEHX), providing a longitudinal view of patient records and showing a patient’s medical history.
As part of eClinicalWorks’ EHR, Comanche County Memorial will implement the following:
- eClinicalWorks EMR/PM enables clinicians to manage patient flow, immediately access patient records in-house or remotely, electronically communicate with the referring physicians and send consult notes and clinical data;
- eClinicalWorks Patient Portal allows patients and doctors to communicate via the internet;
- eBO performs clinical and financial analytics;
- eClinicalMobile permits Comanche County Memorial’s physicians to access the system through their smartphone;
- eClinicalMessenger acts as a messaging service that utilizes Voice-over-Internet Protocol to enable physician practices to send messages, in batches or singularly, to patients for aspects of care. This includes appointment reminders, lab results, diagnostic imaging and statements; and
- eClinicalWorks P2P provides practice-to-practice, provider-to-provider communications in a peer-to-peer environment.