peerVue reported that is has added five new customers for its qiVue product in the first quarter of 2009.
The Sarasota, Fla.-based company said the following providers have deployed qiVue:
- Promedica Health System in Toledo, Ohio with a Sectra PACS;
- Parkland Health & Hospital System in Dallas with a McKesson PACS;
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center in Gainesville, Ga., with a McKesson PACS;
- William Backus Hospital in Norwich, Conn., with a Philips Healthcare PACS;
- Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington, Va., with a Fujifilm Medical Systems PACS; and
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Del., with a Philips PACS.
The company said qiVue, which is integrated with the PACS at the above facilities, is aimed at assisting with regulatory, quality and communications challenges including critical results, peer review, emergency department discrepancy communications and technologist performance QI.