Monday, Nov. 26, 8:30-10:00 a.m.| S402AB
Speakers address the essentials of breast tomosynthesis, including clinical aspects, reconstruction techniques and physics optimization.
- Maryellen L. Giger, PhD, The University of Chicago Medicine
- Andrew Karellas, PhD, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester
- Joseph Yuan-Chieh Lo, PhD, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, N.C.
- Emil Y. Sidky, PhD, The University of Chicago Medicine
- Stephen P. Poplack, MD, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, N.H.